The television market has changed a lot in the recent past, in terms of technology and pricing. The transformation of yesteryear’s idiot box into a smart device has opened a new window in the world of entertainment. If you want to take your viewing experience to a whole new level, you now have more options than ever, including HD, UHD, 4K and smart televisions. The television is no longer just a digital screen, but now carries enough brainpower to support smart operating systems with interactive apps, internet, on-demand content, gaming, video streaming and a lot more. The time to purchase the never been better.
So, if you’re looking to purchase a new television, here’s a detailed, curated list of the best TVs in India:
1: Mi TV 4X Smart TV (55)
If you’re looking for a premium TV that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket, the Mi TV 4X (55) is the best option available in the market. It comes with 4K HDR and vivid picture engine technologies that provide crystal clear images with lifelike colours and superb contrast. The Mi TV 4x features Dolby+DTS HD sound to bolster your viewing experience with its rich and powerful audio output. The 4X also runs on the UI PathWall 2.0, which allows you to access Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hungama, YouTube and other streaming apps from a single screen.
- Display: 4K HDR screen with 60Hz refresh rate and 178-degree viewing angle
- Platform: Android TV with PatchWall 2.0 (2GB+8GB)
- Sound: 20W (10w x 2) with Dolby Audio and DTS HD Sound
- Ports: 2 USB, 3 HDMI
- Other features: Wifi, Bluetooth, Google Assistant, Chromecast
2: OnePlus TV Q1 Smart TV (55)
With a stunning design, slim profile and a QLED panel, this high-end offering from OnePlus is the TV to beat in 2020. It features a 4K display with Dolby Vision HDR to offer lifelike images with vivid, bright colours. This is one among the best smart TV runs on the Android TV platform and comes with a plethora of smart features like TypeSync, Quick App Switch and Smart Volume Control. You also get a thumping sound output of 50w for a truly cinematic viewing experience.
- Display: 4K QLED screen with 3840 X 2160 pixels resolution
- Platform: Android TV with Oxygen Play 2.0 (3GB+16GB)
- Sound: 50W with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus
- Ports: 3 USB, 4 HDMI
- Other features: Wifi, Bluetooth, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Chromecast
3: LG 32LK616BPTB Smart TV (32)
Elevate your viewing experience with this affordable LG TV that makes every scene appear visually spectacular on its 32-inch screen. What makes this TV one of the best 32-inch smart TVs in India is LG’s Active HDR technology, which brings the cinematic feel right into your living room. It runs on LG’s user-friendly Ai ThinQ platform with WebOS that also enables you to receive notifications for calls, SMSs, emails on the big screen.
- Display: 32-inch display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution. (Active HDR, HDR 10 Pro)
- Platform: AI ThinQ Smart TV
- Sound: 20W with DTS Virtual:X
- Ports: 2 USB, 3 HDMI
- Other features: Wifi, Bluetooth, Magic Remote, Share and Control, Miracast, LG Content Store
4: Samsung N4305 Smart HD TV
This TV, from the house of Samsun, is one of the best 32 inch Smart TV in India under Rs. 15,000. It not only functions as your entertainment hub, but can also work as your full-fledged personal computer. It enables you to mirror your laptop or office computer to give you a bird’s eye view of all your work on its wide screen. Its 32-inch display also offers a wide and comfortable viewing angle and transmits blur-free pictures with realistic colours.
- Display: 32-inch display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution. (60Hz Refresh rate)
- Platform: Tizen
- Sound: 10W with Dolby Digital Plus
- Ports: 1 USB, 2 HDMI
- Other features: Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, Game Mode, SmartThings App
5: Sony W67F Smart TV (32)
Sony is one of the first brands that comes to mind when you think of the best 32-inch TVs in India. This is primarily because the company has produced models like the W67F Smart TV. Featuring Sony’s X-Reality Pro technology, this TV offers breathtaking picture quality and a color compression that is almost identical to that of the original image. You can also wirelessly stream Full HD entertainment straight from the internet or your home network using built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Display: 32-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Platform: Sony Smart Platform
- Sound: 30W with Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- Ports: 2 USB, 2 HDMI
- Other features: Built-in subwoofer, HDR Gaming, ClearAudio+ Motionflow XR
Any and all of these exceptional models offer great picture quality, high contrast, near-perfect color precision, wide viewing angles and powerful sound. Should you want to bring home the best TVs in India to upgrade your viewing experience, you can do so through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network without loosening your purse strings. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a one-stop solution for your TV needs, allowing you to purchase your favorite televisions at No Cost EMIs and flexible EMI tenures. Through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, you can divide your purchase into No-Cost EMIs of up to 24 months. Get your hands on the trendiest televisions of 2020 with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network!