COVID19 pandemic is getting the world worse day by day. It has brought the entire world into its knees, leaving the marketers with no sound of success in their businesses. But is this the time to sit back and bite your nails? Not really.
In this pandemic situation, when marketers are forced to close their doors, the entire economy is getting affected, we are there to help you with some effective marketing strategies. Following these strategies, you can surely bring life to your business.
If you recently have teamed with a digital marketing company in Delhi, probably you are offered with the same strategies. Let’s have a look.
5 Important digital marketing strategies that can help business in this pandemic situation
- Perform free directory listings: In this crisis situation, we won’t ask you to make an expensive investment. Rather we would suggest having free or inexpensive ways to carry on with your business. One such finest way is to perform business listings.
Look for the directories or local sites that are absolutely free for businesses to list their names. Listing is very important and is often considered the primary step for marketing your business online.
Unless you put your name in the business sites, clients looking for your services or products unable to find you online. In other words, the business listing is the primary step to build the online presence of a business.
Directories allow businesses to categorize by niche, size, location, and activity. Have a good directory and build more exposure to your brand.
- Perform local SEO: During this crisis moment, searching for global clients is meaningless. Instead, you need to target your local audience to build your local traffic with high local search rankings. This is possible only if you choose local SEO services.
Local SEO services involve building local citations, monitoring local online reviews, boosting local rankings, and so on. Local SEO pays more attention to local searches, especially the traffic generated by mobile users.
During this pandemic lockdown, people are bound to stay indoors. As a result, mobile devices have become the only partner to stay connected with the outer world. Hence introducing local SEO services will be a great idea to gather the organic traffic generated by mobile users.
- Don’t forget to publish a blog: No matter what your business is¸ you just can’t stop blogging. This is one important yet inexpensive technique to market your brand and bring online visibility.
Blogging is free. If you have your own WordPress website, you can make a habit of publishing your blog once or twice a week and share the same with your audience. Apart from this, you can even look for different guest blogging sites to post your blogs or articles and generate traffic from third party sites.
Blogs keep the audience engaged. It educates the readers, builds website traffic, and even creates a way to improve the conversion rates. So, prioritize blogging if you want to stay online and stay competitive.
- Social Media is the key: In this COVID19 crisis, a majority of people spend their time on social media. Won’t you think this can be a key to your success? Indeed, it is.
Improving your social media presence by performing different social media activities can certainly help your business out of this crisis. Here you can reach a lot of targeted audiences, increasing the chance to turn most of them into potential customers.
Creating engagement by posting videos, images, and content is not a difficult job when you are on social media. People prefer to watch videos and different attractive and creative content on social media. The best thing is if they like your posts, not just they will react to this, they will share your content with their connections.
You can even choose your social media channels for running advertising campaigns. In this way, you can make promotions, bring your business into the limelight, and even build a strong brand reputation online.
- Monitor your results with Google My Business: Nothing can help you to grow if you don’t have any idea how your marketing strategies are working. Quite real! You need to monitor your brand performance, track the customer reviews and feedback, analyze your marketing campaign, and keep an eye on the business image. Unless you gain an understanding of your business growth, it is impossible to optimize.
Use free tools like Google My Business that allow marketers to monitor and track the website performance at a free of cost. Although there are plenty of tools online, finding the free one will be more helpful in this crisis moment.
The Bottom Line
COVID 19 pandemic may put an end to your business if you are not smart enough to carry your business during this crisis. A single mistake and you will fail to secure your business growth. That’s what many small and medium-sized companies are experiencing.
Would you like to experience the hard condition of your business?
If not, embrace the above-mentioned digital marketing strategies and get your business out of the crisis.
Look for a marketing agency that offers affordable SMO and SEO services in Kolkata or Delhi and set your company apart.