VARIOUS TYPES OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES AND ITS CAUSES
The cardiovascular system consists of heart, veins, arteries and capillaries and it supplies the blood to all parts of the body. And nowadays, cardiovascular diseases are the most common cause of death worldwide. However, there are so many ways to reduce the risk of this disease. And also, if this disease occurs, then there are many treatment options available. People prefer the Top Cardiology Hospital In India to treat this disease.
Today, we are going to discuss some types of cardiovascular diseases. These diseases might be developed at the same time or they can also lead to other disease or conditions within the group. So, some types of cardiovascular diseases are as given below-
- Angina- This disease includes chest pain, which is mainly caused due to the decrease in blood flow into the heart.
- Arrhythmia- In this disease, irregularity in the heartbeat happens or we can say, heart rhythm becomes irregular.
- Congenital heart disease- In this disease, the problem occurs in heart structure or function and this disease is present from the birth.
- Heart attack- In this disease, a sudden blockage happens in the heart’s blood flow. And this blockage can also happen in oxygen supply.
- Heart failure- In this disease, the contraction and relaxation process of the heart doesn’t occur normally.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy- In this disease, the size of the heart becomes larger and it cannot pump the blood efficiently. It is just like a type of heart failure.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy- In this disease, the heart wall muscles thicken and some problems occur with the relaxation of the heart muscle, blood flow and also, there is the development of electrical instability happens.
- Mitral valve prolapse- In this disease, the part of the mitral valve bulges into the left atrium of the heart when it contracts and it can cause mitral regurgitation.
- Mitral regurgitation- In this disease, the blood starts leaking through the mitral valve of the heart during the contraction of the heart.
- Pulmonary stenosis- In this disease, the narrowing of the pulmonary artery takes place and it reduces the blood flow from the right ventricle to the pulmonary artery.
All these above-given diseases are caused due to many reasons, some of them are discussed as below-
- It can cause due to diabetes and some other health disease.
- It can also be caused by some viruses or by some inflammatory process, such as myocarditis.
- It can also be caused due to high blood pressure, which cannot produce any symptoms. So, it is necessary to undergo regular checkup for high blood pressure.
If there is any problem related to your heart, then you should consult the best cardiac surgeon in India. And to prevent the heart diseases, you should take care of some points, which are as follows-
- You should reduce the use of alcohol and also, tobacco.
- Always eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- You should avoid a sedentary lifestyle of yours.
- You should avoid high sugar diet and regularly do some exercise.
All these points will help you in the prevention of heart diseases and always keep you healthy.