It’s Macarons, not the macaroons, like its pronunciation its primary, is also tricky. Indeed these French delights are not easy to cook, but here is the most simple and easy way for you. After following these recipes, you will get the chewy inside and crispy outside sandwich that makes your day. These buyers filling French deserts are the best cookies in the town. Why do not you bake them and gifts it to your friend and in macaron boxes ?
The recipes that you will learn here is primary but what makes it unique is the tips and tricks. Once you know the methods, you can make these delights in every flavor and color. One essential key to perfect satisfaction is to make smooth macarons and uniform. If you are not sure about it, it’s better to make a template on parchment paper.
With the creamy ganache filling and crispy shells, these cookies are swoon-worthy. These savories are precious, delicious, and pretty, but it appears impossible to make at your kitchen.
Here the way is to get the perfect balance between the chewy and crispy. You must be master to achieve the smooth top. So how will you make them appear pretty? Here are the perfect recipes and tips for you to be the master of the French delights to answer this question and much more. So get ready to make them in your home kitchen like a pro.
What are Macarons?
It is the French dessert or cookies with a weightless interior and crunchy exterior. They have chewy textures, and you can fill it with anything from lemon cured to salted caramel and chocolate ganache. You need to understand one thing before making them in your kitchen: these deserts are not accessible. Are they impossible? Of course not. It only requires practice and patience.
It is the reason that these French cookies are expensive in restaurants and bakeries. It does not mean that I am scaring you but just making you for the macaron journey. So are you ready? If yes, then jump to the next TILE!
Essential Tool for Making Macarons
While starting the baking, here is the essential tool that you must have in your kitchen and never compromise on its quality. For the best results, you require a kitchen scales. Remember the accurate formula results= precise measurements. So it means do not use cups for these recipes. By doing this, you are giving room to errors and that you do not want. Make the authentic French cookies at your space with the right measurements.
The base components for these mouthwatering and crispy macaroons are egg whites (room temperature): confectioners’ sugar, and almond flour. If you want to make the almond flour at home, you can do these using pulsing balanced, raw, unsalted, and skinned almonds. If you are a beginner, it is best to buy them from the market because it offers a super fine and smooth texture.
- Confectioners’ sugar 200 g (it’s around 2 cups)
- almond flour 100 g ( its 1 cup)
- Egg whites 120 grams (it’s around egg whites of large three eggs)
- salt 1/8th of a tablespoon
- caster or granulated sugar 40 g (three-tablespoon)
- color or flavoring
- desired filling
Once you get your hands on all the ingredients, do not forget you but boxes from macaron boxes wholesale because you need something to present these mouthwatering desserts to the friends.
Let’s Us Begin the Process
- Confectioners’ sugar and almond flour must blend in the blender or food processor until you achieve a fine texture.
- Then beat eggs where until you get the stiff peak. Always make sure these whites are at room temperature. You can separate the egg yolk a few hours before baking. It is the most critical point.
- In a grease-free and dry bowl, beat the salt and eggs white at medium speed for around one minute. Then move to high sped to achieve the required stiff peak. Remember, never overbeat it. Using the rubber spatula or metal spoon, fold on a sifted sugar.
- Mix the color and flavor at low speed. Never over mix.
- Using a rubber spatula, a metal spoon folds in a confectioners’ almonds/sugar mixture until blended. Be very light-handed and gentle while performing these steps. Once you combine, the consistency of the mixture should be glossy, sticky, and smooth.
- After that, let the batter sit at room temperature for around 15 to 35 minutes. In the meantime, you can fill the piping bag and line up 3 to 4 baking sheets with a silicone mat.
- After that, fill the piping bag with batter. Pipe put the material in a round shape on the sheets. Always hold the bag close to the sheet in a vertical position.
- Allow the pipes rounds remain there for 45 minutes to one hour .it is an essential step in making macarons. It is because it will support the rounds to create a dry shell and set.
- Bale the macaron in the preheated oven (325 degrees Fahrenheit) for around 10 minutes. Place one baking sheet at one time. Rotate the pan after 4 to 6 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven let it cool at room temperature.
- Now it’s time to fill and sandwich the crispy shell together to create the perfect French Macaron dessert for your friends.
Get custom macaron boxes.
This colorful savory needs the best macaron boxes. You can go for DIY macaron boxes but also buy them from macaron boxes US. They will customize the packages as per the occasion like Christmas Eve, Birthdays, Bridal shores, and much more.
Have You Tried the Recipe?
The central part of the macaron is the shell. Fill them with the filling of your choice. For beginners, plain vanilla is the best. Do let us know have you read these recipes to make them crispy and soft cookies.