How great would it be to have a glassy-cosy partition screen at home spaces or office spaces? It is a pleasant welcome to most. Modern technology is all set with the versatile glass partitions with which one can enjoy privacy by clicking on the switch. Some may be doubtful; glass and privacy? Yes. The modern switchable glasses are available for applications such as windows, partitions, doors, projection screen, etc. It will ensure the privacy of the spaces without causing any inconvenience. Read on to find the answer to the question “how does switch glass work?”. Now, one can get rid of the bulky curtains, unmanageable blinds and shutters and enjoy freedom without compromising privacy.
How does switch glass work?
Most people hearing the term switch glass for the first time will have a few questions like, “what is switch-glass?” or “how does switch glass work?”. Switchable glass is an excellent solution for privacy, which works on modern laminated glass technology. These smart glass partitions and windows can change the opacity on the flick of a switch. It makes the change in response to the voltage. Through this technology, the user can control the amount of light that can pass through the glass and thus manage the room’s lighting and temperature to an extent. A Polymer-Dispersed Liquid Film is laminated between two glass pieces, which can excellently work on controlling the light.
Benefits of Switchable Glasses
- The primary benefit of these glasses is that they will allow maintaining the person’s privacy without compromising on lighting in the room.
- It can block UV rays up to 99%. The combination of high quality, energy-efficient glass and modern technology will allow the customer to enjoy solar protection.
- It is highly recommended for use in HD rear projection screens, as it can perform in connection with technology.
- The unmanageable things like curtains, shutters or screens can be removed as the glasses themselves ensures security and privacy to the maximum.
- The switchable glasses maintain high transparency level by keeping the angle haze at low levels. They are hard enough to resist the damages to an extent.
- Also, it provides high levels of acoustic performance. Moreover, it adds an extra touch of elegance to the spaces with incomparable efficiency.
- It is an easy-to-manage solution, user-friendly technology which works by clicking on the switches. The working is so simple, as the glass turns opaque from transparent with a switch’s touch. On another flick on the switch, one can change it back to the transparent state.
- Switchable glasses are perfect for managing the natural lighting in the working spaces or rooms by allowing the room’s critical features to shine.
- They are suitable for commercial and residential spaces, including high radiation areas, bathrooms, partitions, windows, HD Rear Projection Screens, doors, Operable walls, etc.
- The use of Laminated glass with a layer of Polyvinyl Butyral is suitable for UV protection. The coloured interlayer will give a refreshing look to the spaces.
- The use of high-quality glass can resist breakage and reduce chances for injury. The toughened glass can work in high temperatures too.
For modern, trendy spaces, switchable glasses are an excellent choice that uplifts privacy. The customer may doubt how switch-glass works, but it is as simple as managing the electronic equipment through switches. It is a brilliant substitute for the curtains and shutters and is excellent for its features. They are safe to use, cost-effective and require minimum maintenance, making them a popular choice for modern, classy spaces.