If you are an avid user of PDF files, you’re probably surprised with the number of PDFs you have saved on your computer. Most often than not, you will have a hard time finding the document that you need for a specific time. This can result in delays in processing your paper works, submitting some files, and meeting your deadlines.
You may have already tried consolidating all related files in one folder. However, this can also accumulate additional space on your computer. If you want to save space and organize your PDF files, there’s a more convenient and more efficient way to do it.
Merge PDF files using PDFBear
With PDFBear, you can easily merge all your PDFs in a single. It is a web-based platform that allows you to have access to PDF features. PDFBear has a PDF combiner feature that you can use to merge as many PDF files as you need to save in a file.
By using this tool for website design, you can conveniently save time and effort in managing your documents. Plus, it will add space to your computer. It is fast and efficient and will only take a few seconds for the process to complete.
How to Combine PDF Files?
All processes and features of PDFBear are done online, which means that all you need to have is a browser and Internet connection. First, you need to go to PDFBear’s website. Once you are on the page, click on Merge on the top menu. It will route you to another page where you can start combing all your PDF files.
On this page, you need to follow four simple steps:
- Upload all the PDF files that you want to combine. You can choose the items from your computer or drag and drop the files on the space provided.
- Automatically, PDFBear will scan and merge your files using their online tool.
- Once done, it will give you an option to make the necessary changes. It is where you can edit the orientation and the arrangement of the pages. Once you are satisfied, you can click on Combine.
- Depending on your Internet connection and file size, merging may take about 1-2 minutes. Once you are done, it will give you an option to download and save the file on your computer, or you can also share it via Google Drive or Dropbox.
It’s as simple as that! In no time, you can immediately combine all your PDF files.
More information about PDFBear
Using online PDF tools poses a lot of questions for users, especially if you are not familiar with it. Here are some of the things that you need to remember when using the features and services of PDFBear.
- PDFBear is 100% online. As mentioned above, all the features and services of PDFBear are done online. There is no need for you to download or install anything on your computer. It is more convenient because for as long as you have a device and an Internet connection, you can use their services.
- PDFBear supports all devices and operating systems. To make it more convenient for all their users, this platform is compatible with all types of devices. Moreover, it also works perfectly with all kinds of operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS. With this, you do not need to move from one device to another to complete your request.
- PDFBear is free. For the first time that you will use the tool, you do not need to sign up for anything. You can use the platform for free. However, if you want to maximize all the features of the online PDF tool, you can sign up for the Pro membership which has a 14-day trial period. It’s still cheaper compared to buying expensive software tools.
- PDFBear has an online cloud. If you want to take advantage of their online cloud, you can sign up for an account at PDFBear. In that way, you can easily save all your converted and processed PDF files in the cloud, and it will be easier for you to access them anytime.
Use PDFBear today!
Know more about the different ways to modify and maintain your PDF files. Visit PDFBear’s website to learn more about its features and services.