Magento, as we all know about it, that each eCommerce store nowadays is a big fan of this leading platform. Reasons? One of the best eCommerce platforms with a large number of themes & extensions, advanced features and functionalities, lots of customization options, and what knows many more. This is the reason development companies are adopting this platform as Magento is now on a boom. And more on that Magento 2 is now in the market so basically competition is high. So just in case you are searching for a development agency for your online store to develop then this article is for you my friend.
We all know that finding the best Magento Web development company in this competitive market is very tough as all have their different working styles, experiences, pros, expertise, skillset, etc. So it’s been difficult to select from such a huge pool of resources.
Let’s find out the tips that help you to get a perfect development partner for your online Magento store.
- Get a clear idea about your project needs: It’s very important to know about each and every little detail about your project needs. So before you start your hunt on searching for Magento Development Company, determine your goals and needs related to the project. Note it down clearly so that you can explain it easily and even view the same in the future. Do the market research, list down the features you need for your store, check the competitors, etc. and be planned with all your requirements in a detailed version.
- Fix the Budget: Yes, you heard it right. Fix the budget you wish to spend on your project. Obviously it may vary later based on the planning and features decided to develop for your website but at least you can set the approximate amount you can invest for it. So analyze how much you are going to earn once your website develops because it’s necessary to forecast such things. Because it will be otherwise useless if you are earning X amount per year and only spending 1% of it on the development part.
- Are they certified? Another way to get the best company for your project is to look at the number of certificates the company has. Magento provides the certificates to the qualified companies and the developers they have based on the expertise they have in Magento. Every year the developers of the company need to pass out the exams held by Magento to be updated for everything in Magento.
- Check Company Profile: After certificate details, check the years of experience the company has, when it was established, how many successful projects they have developed, what all Magento services they provide, are the developers updated with the latest updates of Magento or not, etc. Ask for references and contacts of past clients to know more.
- Check their social media presence: You can also check whether they contribute to the Magento community or not. Are they present on Instagram? Do they write blogs on Magento related topics for more knowledge? How active are their developers on required platforms etc.
- Proper Communication: After selection, the main factor between you and your selected company will be communication. So based on talking to references you come to know that how the company serves its clients and how they maintain the customer relationship. Communication will be the key factor when it comes to customizing the different ongoing things in the project.
- Other things: There are few other things that also play an important role like:
- Project Deployment
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Post Project Maintenance
- Magento Hosting
- Other Marketing Services etc.
There you are, you have to keep below things in mind while choosing a Magento Development Company & hiring Magento developers for your project. In case of any other Magento Development Services including Theme integration, Extension, Customization, Magento Migration, etc. you can connect us directly on Rock Technolabs. We will help you out to develop the best Magento website for your store and make it as per your requirement and customization. Let us help you to turn your project idea into reality.