India being a home to a broad set of languages, can be described as a ‘museum of languages”.
The prime function of a language is to communicate with our people. “Pinne,” what could get better than doing it in our very own native language.
Kerala is known for being one of the most beautiful, culturally rich and peace-loving states in India. The culture and lifestyle of Malayalis is firmly entwined with the rich history and religion of the state, and we know every Malayali believes in upholding their heritage. For instance, Onam is undoubtedly the most secular festival celebrated by all Malayalis regardless of religion.
In this context, introducing the most intuitive Malayalam Keyboard, Malayalam Keyboard app that personifies the language’s spirit.
This Keyboard is free of any in-app purchases, upgrades, and wraps it in a bunch of cool (free!) features. It takes your Malayalam typing skills to a whole new level, making your conversation fun, exciting and more personal.
Fun Fact: Did you know that Malayalam is the longest palindrome (a word that reads the same backward and forwards) in English?
Listing out some extraordinary features of the Malayalam Keyboard with Stickers:
- Create realistic stickers of yourself and your friends, with the cartoon head function with just a selfie or a picture.
- Watch the input tool convert your text into Malayalam by either typing in Malayalam (Manglish) Keyboard or using English to Malayalam typing.
- Speak and watch the keyboard type for you in Malayalam or Manglish.
- Express yourself with tons of emojis and customized stickers.
- Send stickers and GIFs in Malayalam/Manglish text.
- Themes that give you a more personalized experience allowing you to set background images of your choice.
- Send Emoji as stickers by long-pressing them from the Emoji palette.
- Pick the perfect theme for your Keyboard instantly from the library of refreshing themes available.
- Send text in a variety of stylish and trendy fonts to make the chat more fun and exciting.
- Download relevant Malayalam/Manglish stickers pack and GIFs easily.
And speaking of privacy, information from and about you like password, credit card number, debit card number, OTP, etc are not stored respecting your privacy and security. The Malayalam Keyboard’s cutting edge technology, ensures only the words you inputted are saved to the local dictionary for better predictions.
How can I enable it and set it as the default keyboard?
Once you have downloaded the Malayalam Keyboard, follow these simple steps to get going.
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap the System.
- Select Languages & Input.
- Click on Virtual Keyboard.
- Select Manage Keyboards.
- Tap the toggle next to the Keyboard just downloaded.
- Click Ok.
- Open your Keyboard with any app (Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail, or anything) that opens it.
- Click on the keyboard-icon present on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Malayalam Keyboard and Stickers.
Easy as a pie, right! Thats all it takes to master your Malayalam typing Skills.