Tesla is one of the designing, developing, manufacturing, and selling company that is covering electric vehicles, electric vehicle powertrain components, and stationary energy storage systems in the United States, China, Norway, and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and it is based in Palo Alto, California. This output of a discounted cash flow forecast is using a variety of scenarios for Tesla Inc. Tesla stock price is ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most conservative analysis suggestions will be yielding negative results and thus may be a potential short opportunity.
DCF Valuation Of Tesla Stock Price
The most interesting components of discounted cash flow analysis for Tesla Inc ended up being:
- The stock’s equity weight from equity relative to debt is 97. This is having equity weight and it is greater than 93.14% of US equities. It is yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Tesla stock price is flowing growth rate over the past 1 years and it is coming in at -0.41%. It is greater than merely 2.72% of US stocks they were applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business’ balance sheet is revealing a debt to be 3% of the company’s capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 11.89% of US stocks with free cash flow is having a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
Tesla Q3 profit beat now on the table
- Wedbush Securities are thinking Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) and its deliveries report sets it up for more good news ahead.
- Overall they are characterized and these are having delivery numbers as DeChambeau-like strength from Tesla as the company hit.
- The high end of the bullish whisper is expecting for the quarter and notes analyst Dan Ives (assuming a basic knowledge of PGA golf superstars).
- It is having translated into a nice EPS upside vs the Street for 3Q and the profitability trajectory on an upward path moving forward.
- Tesla is having a general area code of 500K units for the year which seemed unachievable last spring when the Fremont factory was shut down due to COVID.
- Wedbush has a Neutral rating on Tesla and a base case price target of $475. The bull case PT is $700. The average Wall Street price target is $334.79.
- TSLA is having 4.39% premarket to $428.50 that is the overall day for the market following President Trump’s announcement of a positive COVID test
If you want to know more information relating to the balance sheet of TSLA, you can check at https://www.webull.com/balance-sheet/nasdaq-tsla.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.