No doubt, Italian food products are a thing that holds a culinary significance, and that too for a good reason. Italy is a nation that has given us several reasons to buy Italian food online like smooth casseroles pasta, truffle pizza sauces, hot pepper pasta, extra virgin olive oil, and much more. And yes, they are served and enjoyed all around. Well, how can we forget one of the most elite pizza and pasta kits that are freshly prepared for us!
Recently, Italian foods have launched their particular favorites in Pasta, Sauces, and Olive Oil. If you don’t know, let us tell you that Italian Foods has been serving Italian food lovers all around the world with their incredible Italian food products collection. They have simply allowed millions of enthusiasts to order Italian food online from their comfort zones.
As Easter is on the way, and like most holidays it will also revolve around the tempting food and church. Festival is celebrated with friends and family to enjoy warmth and peace in more of an informal setting. But now, with the global lockdown, you might not be able to get it from the nearest grocery store, so it is better to buy Italian food products online. How about cooking something Italian this coming Easter? Sounds nice, right! Here is a traditional mouthful recipe that you can try out with your loved ones!
Asparagus with creamy pasta sauce
The dish’s main ingredient is the Pasta and Asparagus, which is something authentic for the Spring season. The whole creamy and lightweight dish can also be routine in small portions. Let’s move onto its ingredients.
- One fresh bunch of Asparagus
- Two garlic cloves (peeled)
- One whole cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (Try buying Italian Foods online Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- ⅓ cup diced shallots
- Toasted pine nuts
- Lemon rind (Grated)
- Crushed black pepper
- ¼ grated Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 500 gms of Pasta (Try Calamaretti Pasta or Rigatoni Pasta)
- Salt and Pepper spice
Let’s crack it! Follow these handy instructions
- Start with trimming woody ends of the Asparagus sticks, and prepare them to be cooked in salted water.
- Make sure not to add too much salt to it and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Then, cut off the additional tips and reserve them aside. With this, you need to shred the stems into pieces.
- Now take the extra virgin Olive oil and put it on the heat in a medium saucepan.
- Just cook those diced shallots in the oil unless they turn translucent, like for 2-4 minutes.
- Now, add the garlic to enhance the taste and cook it until your senses don’t feel its fragrance. Add the cream and sliced asparagus stems, and heat the complete mixture on a low sim.
- Add Cello’s grated Parmesan Cheese, and wait for the mixture to turn into a thick creamy puree. Add salt and pepper to it.
- Don’t forget to boil the Calamaretti Pasta or Rigatoni Pasta beforehand. If already done, then drain it, and toss it further with the creamy sauce you have prepared along with the reserved tips.
- Let it heat. Serve it in a rimmed Pasta bowl or a Porcelain plate.
- Now bring those servings to action, and garnish it with pine nuts, crushed black pepper, and lemon rind. Well, if you want to make it more, you can add more grated cheese on it.
Ultimately, the essence of Italian cooking only comes when you order Italian foods online that are 100% authentic and come with fresh quality factors. All you need to choose and buy Italian food online that can be your most favorite pasta type, know the right cooking techniques, and add seasonal ingredients to it. You are all set to go!